- 212 Application Letter of Interest and CRS Quick Check
- Community Certifications
- 212 The Community CRS Coordinator Download .pdf
- Program Data Table Download .pdf Download .docx
- CC-213 Recertification Form Download .doc
- 230 Example Figures
- 230 Verification Forms Download pdf
- 231 Impact Adjustment Maps Download pdf
- 231 Small Communities in the CRS Download pdf
- Annual Recertification Schedule
- 240 CRS Community Self Assessment
- United States Army Corps of Engineers Sea-Level Change Curve Calculator
State-based Credit Reports
Uniform Minimum Credit reports have been retired and replaced with State-based Credit reports. A State-based Credit report has been prepared for each state and can be downloaded below.
State-based Credit reports have two parts. The first part, “State-based Credit,” identifies CRS credits that are provided to all communities within the state. These credits are verified by ISO annually and do not require any further information or documentation from the community. The second part of the reports lists “Other Potential Credit” such as state-mandated or common state activities implemented and enforced at the community level (not by the state). Documentation for “Other Potential Credit” must be provided by the community or other agency and verified by the ISO/CRS Specialist. Remember, communities are eligible for credit for CRS activities that are implemented or required in the community by state, regional and county agencies.